Has anyone else been getting a lot of llamas today? Did I miss something?
I've received four llamas today from strangers. No idea why.
I'm lucky to get four llamas in a YEAR. owo;;; Is anyone else getting llamas out of nowhere?
EWWUA: Reflected GloryEVERYTHING WRONG WITH ULTIMATE ALIEN: Reflected GloryEWWUA: Reflected Glory by Mothy67
1. Is it me, or are the Forever Knight’s voices getting less and less intimidating?
2. Once again, mentions of laws that the Forever Knights are apparently allowed to take whatever alien tech they happen to come across.
3. Robin’s voice coming out of a Ben 10 character.
4. Who felt the need to write another episode about JT and Cash, honestly? They’re technically not even secondary characters, so when was a second episode seriously warranted?
5. How does Cash know about Kevin wanting to kill Ben? It was never stated before by Ben, nor was Cash present during that time. You know what? Let’s just tack on an extra two points for every scenario they clearly didn’t witness themselves or have knowledge they clearly shouldn’t have. +2
6. Really good forged Plumber badges and knowledge of the Plumbers to make them +4
7. Having the guy from “Video Games” is not only a bad omen from the start, b
EWWUA: Map of InfinityEVERYTHING WRONG WITH ULTIMATE ALIEN: “Map of Infinity”EWWUA: Map of Infinity by Mothy67
(Watch along in the link below!)
1. The “Previously On” segment probably summed up the previous episode better than the episode itself, but that aside, hints about this event were sprinkled throughout the show, so a 20-second recap was practically unnecessary and wouldn’t tell new viewers anything.
2. Clearly the first thing you should do after finding out the aliens are absorbed, not dead, is to slam the body which they are absorbed into around a military base. Our hero, ladies and gentlemen.
3. With his weight and stature, Humungosaur should not be able to run that quickly.
4. Likewise, Humungosaur and Agreggor’s weight and stature would easily cause those buildings to collapse after slamming through them.
5. Buildings can’t be picked up like doll houses.
6. Or be thrown/go sliding while remaining intact.
7. Just like in “Too Hot to Handle,” we see use of radiation powers th
EWWUA: Ultimate AgreggorEverything Wrong With Ultimate Alien: Ultimate AgreggorEWWUA: Ultimate Agreggor by Mothy67
1. Where did Agreggor get the cage and shackles? Agreggor doesn’t exactly have a lot of pockets or a backpack to carry that stuff.
2. Also, if Agreggor and Ra’ad survived, was Ben and the gang REALLY that inconsiderate by not dousing the fire and finding them??
3. “To teleport you to my ship, I have to turn off your energy cuffs” Why?
4. Oh, NOW the Plumbers show up. Great timing, guess it’s Red Shirt season.
5. Under arrest for assaulting Plumbers? Didn’t Agreggor kill, like, three of them?
6. Aaaaaand there goes about ten “assaulted Plumbers”
7. No one thought to shoot the ship earlier? They had it surrounded by Plumber ships!
8. Am I the only one curious to know who green-lighted animators to use a good 30 seconds of animation for Ben taste-testing a smoothie?
9. I’m no man, but I don’t think lamb and sardine is “man food.” I don’t think that
Greetings! Mothy's the nickname! I'm a diehard Legion and Teen Titans fan no matter what!|
RANDOM STUFF I'M IN!
I'm founder of the Nanomech Fanclub! nanomech-fanclub.deviantart.co…
www.fanfiction.net/u/2387491/M… My Fanfic accout!
Current Residence: N.C.. USA
Favourite genre of music: Anything but rap
Favourite style of art: Skecthing, comic art, doodling
Operating System: Windows
MP3 player of choice: My old DP3 (soon to be upgraded!!)
Wallpaper of choice: Too many used to pick from XD
Favourite cartoon character: Brainiac 5 (<3), Japan, L, Nightcrawler, and Abe Sapien
Personal Quote: "The weirder the better"